Basic Bookkeeping Change History
Version 6.0.1 - December 4, 2001
- Rewritten for 32 bit operating systems (Windows 95/98/Me/XP/NT/2000).
- Added income accounts so that income could be easily classified without the use of folders.
- Expanded amount fields to allow income and expense amounts as large as 999,999,999.99
Version 6.0.2 - January 19, 2002
- Corrected problem that sometimes occurred when converting/upgrading data from earlier versions of Basic Bookkeeping.
Version 6.0.3 - April 9, 2002
- Modified program so that updates are automatically flushed to disk each time a record is saved.
Version 6.1.4 - February 3, 2003
- Modified program to allow data backup and restore operations using CD-RW media on a CD-RW Drive with DirectCD access.
Version 6.1.5 - March 10, 2003
- Added check register report
Version 6.1.6 - January 28, 2004
- Enlarged fonts on data entry screens to improve legibility on high resolution monitors.
Version 6.1.7 - July 7, 2004
- Added on-line registration options.
Version 6.1.8 - March 7, 2005
Version 6.1.9 - December 13, 2005
- Added support for mouse thumb wheel scrolling in reports.
- Added link to import income from SBII version 3.
Version 6.1.10 - June 22, 2006
Version 7.0.1 - May 16, 2008
- Upgraded for full Vista compatibility
- Added capability to print checks from within the program.
- Added mileage log capability
Version 7.0.3 - November 17, 2009
- Corrected bug in text generation for even hundred thousand amounts and even hundred million amount displayed as text on checks.
- Verified Windows 7 compatibility.
Version 7.1.2 - January 5, 2012
- Updated reports to enable generation of profit reports for fiscal months
- Updated sample data .
Version 7.2.1 - June 22, 2016
- Moved default location of data from Program Files Directory to My Documents directory to ensure 3rd party backup software does not overwrite the data in an attempt to restore program files directories.
- Minor changes to interface.