Master Investor Change History
Version 6.1.1 Released 7/15/07
- First production release
Version 6.1.2 Released 7/23/07
- Modified Upgrade Data files option to automatically find the directory where MI 2000 data files were installed.
- Modified Setup so that MI 6 installs into a different directory from were MI 2000 is installed. Users upgrading to MI 6 from MI 2000 who have difficulty with the data conversion option should reinstall MI 6 using this (or any later) setup.
Version 6.1.3 Released 8/22/07
- Corrected "Share Lots Held" report to include share lots that were being left off after a partial sale of an issue.
Version 6.1.4 Released 9/5/07
- Updated the "Download - Yahoo Finance" download format to adjust to changes made to the URL of the Yahoo quote server.
Version 6.1.6 Released 3/18/08
- Enabled stock and portfolio selection on the Short Sale window.
- Corrected Open Positions & Holdings by Type reports to show Short Puts
Version 6.2.1 Released 3/09/10
- Replaced old windows help system with PDF User's Guide.
Version 6.2.2 Released 3/08/10
- Modified pick lists so that expired put and call options that are user defined as archived no longer display on transactional (i.e., buy, sell, income) pick lists.